Tuition & Aid
- Students doing clinical rotations in the USA will be charged an additional $9990 per clinical semester
- 1st year tuition includes one semester Hostel fees for International Students.
- Re-registration fees 100 USD
- Exam Fees Including NBME Subject (Per Semester for Basic Science): 240 USD
- Educational Resources (Per Semester for Basic Science): 200 USD
- Basic Science Exit Exam (One Time): 300 USD
- Transition Semester Tuition: 4000 USD
- Exam Fees Including NBME Shelf (Per Semester for Clinical Science): 240 USD
- Clinical Exit Exam: 1000 USD
- Malpractice Insurance (per year) $1000 USD for US rotation Students
- Health Insurance: 200 USD (Per year & Subject to change)
- One time Health checkup: 125 USD (Only for International Students)
- Visa processing fee: 250 USD (Subject to change) (Only for International Students)
- Visa extension fee: 560 USD (Subject to change)(Only for International Students)
- Medical Insurance: 202 USD per year (Subject to change) for Philippines Rotation
- Graduation fee: $915
Hostel (Dorm) fees: USD 3000 per year (does not include food, utility and transportation)
Tuition does not include books and supplies. Fees are published for the current semester and are subject to change.
Post Graduate Program
Post Graduate Medicine Program
Get in Touch
Texila American University is dedicated to providing support to its global student base. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us – we are happy to help you!
Download brochure to know more about our courses, curriculum and academic partnership.
The University welcomes applications from students across the globe.
Texila American University offers a wide range of degrees in its campus. The first step is applying to one of your preferred programs. As an acclaimed medical school, there is a high demand among aspiring medical aspirants.