If you've studied a program at another approved university or college and now looking to transfer your credits earned to the Texila American University (TAU), we welcome you to apply as a transfer student applicant. Prospective transfer students must demonstrate commitment, maturity and willingness to work in the environment around them. The documents of prior education qualification(s) are forwarded to the Assistant Dean who evaluates the credits scored by the students in consultation with the admissions committee.
A transfer student is accepted solely at the discretion of Texila American University based on their prior course work. The certified credits obtained from another institution can be recognized in one of two ways:
- Exemption from individual modules within or from the whole or part of a program
- Transfer of credit and marks in substitution for modules within a program
How to Apply
- The transfer student is required to fill out the application form online
- On activating their login details and getting registered, they will be contacted to provide certain supporting documents
- On clearing this,and proving their eligibility, they can be enrolled into their respective programs