With the latest advancements in digital technologies, the future of healthcare services research widens the gap between the possible ways and achievements. This multidisciplinary field of scientific investigation has taken its place to reduce medical errors and improve patient safety. This webinar is organized for health professionals to understand the future of research in healthcare services to enhance patients’ life-quality.
- Mr. Jeyaseelan Jeyaraj (Jey) is currently serving as the President of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) India chapter. He is a member of the drafting committee for Digital Health Standards, National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) in India.
Jey is a leading Healthcare Informatics Leader on addressing the challenges facing the global healthcare industry and prospects for improving patient outcomes through better use of healthcare data and information. He brings his 20 plus years of broad consulting experience with Healthcare Providers, Public Health & Pharmaceutical R&D that spans venture-funded biotech, large pharma, CRO.
- Dr. Alexander Thomas has served the healthcare sector for over 30 years and holds positions in several national associations that address the healthcare sector’s issues. He is the Founder-Member and President of the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI), Founder-Member, and President of the Association of National Board Accredited Institutions (ANBAI), Founder-President (2012-2017), and Patron of the Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organizations (CAHO). In these roles, he has effected far-reaching policy changes within the healthcare landscape.
- Dr. Gupta is an American Trained and Boarded, highly skilled interventional cardiologist specializing in complex interventional cardiovascular, structural, and peripheral procedures. He is the Director of Umkal Hospital, Gurugram, and the Group Cath Lab Director of Metro Group of Hospital in Delhi/NCR.
Dr.Gupta is the host of a popular weekly health segment on NDTV called “Doctors on Call.” A passionate healthcare advocate, Dr. Gupta has a health awareness platform called “Voice of Health” with a loyal following on Facebook and Instagram. He is regularly invited by various National and International media platforms to discuss health-related issues that affect us all.
- Gain valuable insights on the different methods and improvements used in health services research.
- Get to know and implement the strategies that will reshape the future of the healthcare industry landscape.
- Examine the global aspects of research on health systems and empower patient-based quality care.
Free Webinar for All Doctors/ Nursing, Social Work & Public Health Professionals
What is the purpose of health services research?
This multidisciplinary field of scientific investigation has taken its place to reduce medical errors and improve patient safety. This webinar is organized for health professionals to understand the future of research in healthcare services to enhance patients’ life-quality.
The Future of Research in Healthcare services
Date: 30th September 2020
Time: 04.00 PM – 05.00 PM (IST)
1. Mr. Jeyaseelan Jeyaraj – President, HIMSS India Chapter
2. Dr. Alexander Thomas – President, AHPI
3. Dr. Sameer Gupta – Co-Founder, Voice of Health.in
Don’t Miss this Opportunity!
Join us for the webinar and learn how to improve our healthcare system with various futuristic opportunities.