Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Texila American University and the government of Guyana have partnered to offer learning opportunities to Guyanese citizens. Guyana Online Academy Learning (GOAL) is an initiative launched by the Government of Guyana to provide 20 000 scholarships to Guyanese to pursue online, tertiary level programs via partnerships with reputable universities.
Texila American University’s partnership with Guyana Online Academy Learning (GOAL) is all about ease of learning.
The partnership combines Texila’s and GOAL’s strengths in such a way that it brings education to life.
The advantages Texila offers are:
- High quality content and methodology enable completely self-directed learning.
- Block-based learning at your own pace
- The twin advantage of browser and app-based learning
- The programs are tested and evaluated by leading industry experts
The partnership provides you the various advantages of block-based learning at your pace, browser, and app-based learning tested and evaluated by leading industry experts.
In this partnership, Texila is offering the following courses to the students enrolled through the GOAL program.
4-year bachelor’s programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Production and Operation Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology
2-year master’s programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science (BSc) in Information Technology
3-year PhD programs
- PhD in Management
- PhD in Public Health
- PhD in Information Technology
This noble initiative from the Government of Guyana will greatly support the higher education needs of Guyana and Texila American University is really excited to be a part of this project and be a catalyst for the transformation of Guyana.