The program is designed for those who wish to obtain broad-based and leading-edge skills in Information Technology in all areas of IT. The courses give students insight into the application areas of all the subject materials that they study. The dual emphasis on a strong theoretical foundation and practical application, combined with extensive skill-set training, gives our students a broad array of expertise to draw on, enabling them to meet both the present and future needs of the IT industry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Specialization from a Recognized University
Qualification from any recognized body with a level equivalent to bachelor’s qualification in Relevant Specialization with a minimum of 3 years of work experience
ABE / NCC UK diploma (Level 5 and above) with 5 years of work experience
Diploma with relevant work experience.
TAU welcomes students previously enrolled in another recognized university to apply for admission with advanced standing, provided they meet all the requirements for admission into the College of Information Technology.
- TAU accepts a maximum of 30 Credits transfers.
- The candidate should qualify for the assessment examination and panel interview.
- Education gap, not more than 10 years.
|Advanced Computer Networks||4|
|Advanced Database Management System||4|
|Capstone Project 1||2|
|Software Testing and Quality Assurance||4|
|Elective – 1||4|
|Capstone Project 2||2|
|Elective – 2||4|
|Elective – 3||4|
|Elective – 4||4|
|Capstone Project 3||2|
- Concepts of Open Source Technologies
- Open Source Software Applications
- Advanced Web Programming
- Database for Web
- Mobile Computing Through Telephony
- Global System for Mobile Communication ( GSM)
- Emerging Technologies
- Wireless Application Protocol(WAP)
Machine Learning and Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Principles of User Interface Designs
- Machine Learning & Human-Computer Interaction
- Computational Data Analysis
Data Analytics and Big Data
- Foundation of Data Sciences
- Big Data Technology
- Computing for Data Analytics
- Programming and Market Analytics
- Cloud Architectures
- Cloud Storage Infrastructures
- Managing Virtual Environments
- Data Centre Networking
Data Management and Cyber
- Network Security
- Information Security
- Digital Forensics and Investigations
Students to Texila American University (TAU) are selected based on their academic, personal, and extracurricular abilities. Additionally, students must have the intellectual, physical, and emotional capacities to meet the requirements of challenging study programs and careers.
Please provide details below and we will mail you the details for Tuition Fees and Scholarships.
What Do You Gain?
Graduates of our MIT program will be able to:
- The students will be able to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- The students will be able to identify, analyse a problem and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- The students will be able to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- The students will be able to understand professional, ethical, and social responsibilities.
Many opportunities exist in the expansive field of Information Technology nationally and globally, some of the career opportunities are as follows:
- IT Consultant
- Network Engineer
- Web Designer
- Software Developer
- System Administrator
- Information Architect
- Strategic Information Planner
- Information Security Manager
Further Study Opportunities
The Master’s in information technology program paves the way for further academic pursuits as well. One can pursue several PhD programs such as:
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD in Information Technology
- PhD in Strategic ICT Leadership
- PhD in Information Engineering