Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Texila American University (TAU) has entered into a partnership with Lecturio to provide its students with high-quality digital medical education resource that is adaptive and personalized.
The resources contain the following.
Comprehensive Video Library with 7000 plus HD videos
- Short, concise, and easy-to-follow video lectures
- All key concepts are covered in depth, emphasizing high-yield information
- Integrated quiz questions for active learning
- 4,600+ clinical cases with text and video explanations
- 400+ interactive 3D anatomy models
- 70+ interactive simulations
Advanced Question Bank with 4200+ USMLE Step 1 & 2 Question bank
- Lecturio’s Question Bank is based on the latest NBME standards
- An exam-simulating interface helps you become familiar with actual test situations
- The tutor mode supports you with detailed explanations, linked video lectures, and First Aid® references
Smart spaced repetition with 20,000+ spaced repetition quizzes
- Improve your ability to recall key information—even under pressure
- An adaptive algorithm tells you exactly when and what you need to repeat
- Stay on track with regular notifications for questions due.