Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Roughly one-in-four college graduates (23%) report that they have taken a class online. However, the share doubles to 46% among those who have graduated in the past ten years. Among all adults who have taken a class online, 39% say the format’s educational value is equal to that of a course taken in a classroom.
Why Should You choose Distance & Online Education?
A Small Statistics
- 29% of working professional say that their online courses offer an equal value compared with courses taken in a classroom.
- 51% of the college students’ say’s that the online courses are providing the same value as their regular course.
- Online learning provides increased flexibility to take Under Graduation classes by 71%
- Online learning provides the opportunity for professional adults to take up the classes while working full-time to 62%
- Online learning increases the variety of classes in to 48%
Selection of the university should address the following:
- Accreditation from renowned bodies like UNESCO-IAU (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization – International Association of Universities), ICDE – International Council for Distance Education, IADL – International Association for Distance Learning
- Well defined quality and structured delivery model
- Student satisfaction and ratings
- Stable and accessible platform across gadgets
A glimpse of our recognitions
- Courses Recognized by ICDE & IADL
- UNESCO-IAU listed
- 3500+ Students from over 70 countries have chosen Texila
- Proven delivery with highest quality of student’s satisfaction
- Global Recognition
- Unlimited access to digital contents
We have transformed the lives and career of 4000+ students from 70+ countries….
Be a part of the transformation – Switch to Texila