The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with a focus on General Management is designed to provide students with a broad understanding of various aspects of business and management. The aim of an MBA program in General Management is to equip students with a comprehensive understanding of business principles and practices across various functional areas. It focuses on developing their managerial and leadership skills to prepare them for general management roles in organizations.
The student who graduates with a major in general management will be able to:
- Develop Business Acumen: To enhance students’ knowledge and skills in areas such as finance, marketing, operations, human resources, and strategy. It focuses on providing a holistic understanding of different business functions and their interconnections.
- Foster Leadership Abilities: Developing leadership qualities in students, emphasizing their ability to lead teams, make effective decisions, and manage change. It aims to enhance their strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Enhance Decision-Making Skills: Sharpen students’ analytical and critical thinking abilities. It focuses on improving their decision-making skills, enabling them to analyze complex business scenarios and make informed choices.
- Cultivate Effective Communication: Develops strong communication and interpersonal skills in students. It focuses on enhancing their ability to convey ideas clearly, collaborate with diverse teams, and negotiate effectively.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of an MBA General Management, students are expected to demonstrate the following learning outcomes:
- Comprehensive Business Knowledge: Graduates should possess a broad understanding of business concepts, theories, and practices across different functional areas.
- Strategic Thinking: Students should be able to think strategically and analyze market trends to develop business strategies that drive organizational success.
- Leadership and Team Management: Graduates should exhibit effective leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and manage teams, delegate tasks, and resolve conflicts.
- Effective Decision-Making: MBA graduates should be able to analyze complex business situations, evaluate options, and make sound decisions based on a combination of data and intuition.
- Communication and Collaboration: Graduates should demonstrate strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Ethical and Social Responsibility: MBA graduates should understand the importance of ethical conduct and social responsibility in business decision-making and demonstrate a commitment to ethical practices.
|Year 1||Semester 1||Block 1||MG4101||Management Principle and Organization Behaviour||4|
|Block 2||EC4101||Managerial Economics||4|
|Block 3||AC4101||Advance Business Accounting & Financial Management||4|
|Semester 2||Block 4||MA4101||Business Research Methods & Statistics||4|
|Block 5||MG4104||Marketing Principles and Practice||4|
|Block 6||MG4103||Strategic Management||4|
|Year 2||Semester 3||Block 7||AC4201||Strategic Cost Management||4|
|Block 8||PO4201||Total Productivity Maintenance||4|
|Block 9||BL4201||Legal Aspects in Business||4|
|Semester 4||Block 10-12||MG4204||Project Work||9|
Master of Business Administration
“I found the support from the Student Mentor very cordial and professional , I have worked with two student mentors and both have been very supportive and willing to help while necessary.“
Please fill the form below, we will mail you the details of Tuition Fees and Scholarships of our Business Administration Degree program.