What Is the Best Course After CAPE?
Isit true that the business administration courseis the best course after the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE)?After CAPE, it is time to think about the next step in your education. Are you planning for a career in a large corporate? Or, do you want to start a business and take advantage of the evolving market?
Either way, the best way to do so is by taking a Bachelor’sin Business Administration course (BBA). A BBA degree will offer you a versatile range of business studies, including mathematical or statistical parts of the business, finance knowledge, production and management techniques, leadership skills, and more.
Why is BBA getting more attention among students and employers? How to get a BBA degree while working? Here is everything you need to know about your next step in your career path.
Demand and Scope for Graduates with a Bachelor of Business Administration Course
The e-commerce sector of Latin America is growing at a rate of 37%. Many market giants are showing more interest in establishing their presence in this region.
Moreover, after the treaty of 1990, it is now easier to start a business in this region. These favorable criteria make Latin America, a magnificent place and a large market to start a business. There are 20 major companies with their headquarters in Latin America, including Petrobras, Pemex, Techint, PDVSA, Vale, and so on.
There are numerous smaller companies and corporates currently thriving in this region. The presence of such a dense employer population indicates the requirement of management graduates. A company cannot survive without a robust administrative workforce and a technical team. Only a candidate with a BBA course can apply for a starter administrative position in these firms.
With such a high and stable demand, it is safe to say that BBA is the right way to boost your career. This market is volatile, and thus, it is wise to stick with BBA to secure your growth.
With more companies looking into the Caribbean region and Latin America for new markets, the demand for the course is on the rise. With a BBA degree, you can either take up a fresher position in any of the major departments like HR, finance, operation, marketing, sales, PR, and so on.
Or, you can choose to take up a master’s degree (MBA) and try out for middle management positions. If you are planning to start a new business, your business administration masteral would be a calling card for a loan from finance institutes.
With the part-time business administration course, it is possible to get your business degree without quitting your job. A business degree would add more weight to your promotion and appraisal. A candidate with both technical experience and a BBA certificate is an asset for any growing organization.
Advantages of Studying a BBA Degree
- For a growing market like the Caribbean economy, it is easier to find jobs with basic operation and business knowledge. Freshers’ with BBA degrees can hold a strong connection between middle management and the floor workers. Thus, the demand for such candidates is higher.
- Many countries have a mandate for the students to have a business administration masteral to enroll for MBA degrees.
- BBA degree will give you exposure to strategic decision making, leadership skills, current market knowledge, and industry-relevant skills.
- The scope of career growth for a candidate with a BBA degree is far higher than someone with just technical expertise.
- Remuneration is a vital part of any career. Candidate with a BBA degree is more likely to have a higher salary than other candidates with the same experience or technical expertise.
- A BBA degree candidate has a higher chance of landing a career in telecommunication, banking and finance, NGOs, agro-industry, and FMCG industries.
- BBA is versatile, and it covers multiple disciples, thereby giving you a spectrum of options to choose your career.
- A management degree is becoming a trend and essential. It would not be advantageous to be one of the very few in a company’s workforce without a management degree.
- A BBA course will take you out of a floor-level job and move you towards office work. This advancement gives job satisfaction and self-appreciation.
- A business administration degree will help you be up to date with the market information and professional practices.
How Can a BBA Degree Be Pursued While Working?
A bachelor of business administration is a professional degree that requires classroom training, hands-on training, and more. However, not every eligible candidate can leave their current job to pursue BBA or afford to take up the classes without having a day job. The e-learning market is growing 14% every year, and Latin America is now the fourth biggest market for education technology. According to a survey conducted in UNESCO, 12 million and more adults (across 20 countries in Latin America) are currently taking online courses (including all disciplines).
In simpler terms, online degrees are a dime a dozen, and there are numerous platforms that would offer a certificate to anyone who pays. If you wish to enroll in a business administration course without leaving your career, it is best to choose part-time courses from reputed institutes. Reputed institutes offer courses with a different time frame for different types of students. An excellent part-time program would be identical to the regular program with a semester-based curriculum with projects, computer classes, and classroom training.
How Much Will It Cost to Pursue a BBA Degree?
The cost of the degree depends on the type of course you choose. Those with a bachelor’s degree background can choose the two-year program. Those who are looking for business management courses right after CAPE should choose the 4-year plan.
Moreover, the course cost varies from one institute to another, and for regular classes, part-time, and online courses. Talk to the institute, learn more about the BBA course information, and compare the prices from different institutes.
Remember, you should not make a decision just out of price tag. The institution’s reputation, the depth of the course, curriculum details, and quality of education are also essential factors in considering the price.
Pursue BBA at Texila American University
Are you looking for an institute to follow your business management courses? It is vital to choose a high-standard institute, which has a high reputation among employers. One such affordable option is the Texila American University (TAU).
Reasons Why It Is Better to Choose Texila American University
Here are some of the reasons to choose TAU over other academies to pursue your BBA education:
- TAU is a global institute with more than 4000 students from more than 70 countries on one campus. This diversity gives you a unique opportunity to create your network, clear cultural and business differences, and become global-ready.
- A BBA degree from an institute with government accreditation is highly valuable in the eyes of an employer. TAU has accreditations from the National Accreditation Council, Association of Commonwealth University, IAU-UNESCO, and many more.
- TAU has experienced professors who have expertise in classroom training and industry processes.
- TAU has an affordable price tag for all its courses. It allows candidates from various backgrounds to choose a BBA course without financial worries, thanks to its flexible payment option.
- TAU gives both online classes enabling students to have flexible timings, and at the same time, they can also have a concrete learning platform.
- BRICS methodology is the backbone of the TAU curriculum. This learning methodology allows students to learn in blocks. This method helps students increase their concentration by learning one subject or concept at a time.
- The university facilitates a student-mentor support for a successful knowledge transfer.
- Although the Bachelor of Business Administration course is a part-time program, TAU does not take it light-handedly. Every deadline, assignment, project, and class is essential for credit. Every single session comes under the tracking of the mentor. Thus, the programs withhold integrity from orientation to graduation.
- Weekly discussion, student-mentor meetups, and other co-student activities are available. The strength of the business administration course lies in increasing interpersonal and intrapersonal skills and technical and management knowledge. TAU helps to create a platform for the same.
- If you wish to learn for your career growth, you need to become industry-ready. Learning from textbooks about old concepts and theories is not enough anymore. TAU brings out the case study training, allowing students to create logics and strategies with practical knowledge.
- The world updates every second. The theories of the last financial year might be obsolete today. TAU does not rely on textbooks alone. The program focuses on utilizing research materials, news articles, and so on.
TAU is very transparent in every aspect, starting from fee structure to the curriculum. You can get detailed BBA course information with ease, to make an informed decision.
After all, the Bachelor of Business Administration is not just a simple course. It is your ticket right into corporate management. It is best to get knowledge from industry experts.
Are you looking for a head start for your career? Do you think your career growth is not as you expected? It is time to create a new path for you with a business administration course from a reputed institute like TAU, Guyana.