The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Multimedia & Web Technology curriculum prepares students for careers in Multimedia, Animation and Web technology. Multimedia is media and content that uses a combination of different content forms such as text, audio, still images, animation, video, and interactivity content forms. Web Technology is the development of a mechanism that allows two or more computer devices to communicate over a network. The Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Technology are hired as Storyboard and Concept Artists, Digital Artist, Visual Effects Supervisor, Animator, Compositor, Character Designer, Digital Effect Animator, Digital Effect Painter and in many further similar jobs. Popular areas of employment for such graduates include the Film Industry, Websites, Radio Stations, Advertising Industry, Colleges and universities, News and Media Industry, Gaming websites, etc. Students equipped with skills in designing and developing web-centric software. Understand the core aspect of smart web technologies.
The student who graduates with a major in multimedia and web technology will be able to:
- Multimedia: its definitions, characteristics, and properties.
- Web authoring tools to create web pages.
- Legal and cultural issues, censorship, and copyright.
- HTML and Web Standards
- Web Site Planning and Navigation
- Web Usability and Accessibility
- Students will be equipped with creative and technical skills in various domains of Animation, Gaming, VFX and Web technology.
Program Learning Outcomes
The program learning outcomes (PLOs) set out the academic learning, skills, and achievements that the student must reliably demonstrate before graduation.
Upon successful completion of the courses in the Finance program, the graduating students shall demonstrate:
- Disciplinary knowledge: Capable of applying the knowledge of mathematics, algorithmic principles and computing fundamentals in the modeling and design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
- Scientific reasoning/ Problem analysis: Ability to critically analyze, categorize, formulate, and solve the problems that emerge in the field of computer science.
- Problem solving: Able to provide software solutions for complex scientific and business-related problems or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of software solutions in environmental and societal context and strive for sustainable development.
- Modern tool usage: Use contemporary techniques, skills, and tools necessary for integrated solutions.
- Demonstrate solid foundation skills and competency in a range of media, techniques, and knowledge of associated processes used in web and mobile development.
- Demonstrate currency and proficiency in the digital tools employed in web and mobile design and development.
|Year 1||Semester 1||Block 1||LA2103||Communication Skills||4|
|Block 2||MG2102||Principles of Management||4|
|Block 3||IT2101||Fundamentals of Computers||4|
|Block 4||MA2101||Basic Mathematics||4|
|Semester 2||Block 5||IT2102||Computer Organization & Architecture||4|
|Block 6||MG2104||Introduction to Global Culture and Ethics||4|
|Block 7||IT2103||Problem Solving Using Computers and C Programming||4|
|Block 8||IT2104||Database Management Systems||4|
|Year 2||Semester 3||Block 9||IT2201||Introduction to Operating System||4|
|Block 10||IT2202||Introduction to Database & MYSQL||4|
|Block 11||IT2203||Installing, Configuring & Administration Windows Server||4|
|Block 12||IT2204||Introduction to Forensic Tools & Techniques||4|
|Semester 4||Block 13||IT2205||Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming & C++||4|
|Block 14||IT2206||Installing & Configuring Wi-Fi Network||4|
|Block 15||IT2207||Understanding Client-Server Network||4|
|Year 3||Semester 5||Block 17||IT3101||Java Programming||4|
|Block 18||IT3102||Spread Sheet Modelling & Analysis||4|
|Semester 5||Block 19||MW3101||Audio Video Processing||4|
|Semester 6||Block 20||MW3102||Computer Vision Image Processing||4|
|Block 21||MW3103||Open Sources Technologies||4|
|Block 22||MG2208||Research Methodology||4|
|Year 4||Semester 7||Block 23||MW3104||Advanced Web Programming||4|
|Block 24||MW3105||Date bases for Web||4|
|Block 25||MW3106||Open-Source Software Applications||4|
|Semester 8||Block 26-28||IT3204||Project Work||20|
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
“My experience with Texila American University has been really great, it’s a wonderful experience and the lecturers are so friendly and interactive, they are always concerned about the studies of students. Texila American University has a standard education with very latest updated curriculums with concepts applicable to the current world. Latest technologies and wonderful libraries, it was always a wonderful feeling to be a student and to one day be called product of Texila American University.”
Please fill the form below, we will mail you the details of Tuition Fees and Scholarships of our Business Administration Degree program.