Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Texilian’s receive Felicitation from Dr. K. Rosaiah the Governor of Tamil Nadu
TAU Alumni’s who pursued Post Graduate Medicine (MD/MS) in academic partnership with the University of Central Nicaragua (UCN) received a “Star of KG” Award from Dr. K. Rosaiah, His Excellency the Governor of Tamil Nadu.
Students who were selected for their outstanding performances were honored in the felicitation event, including:
• Dr. Rajarajan (Radiology)
• Dr. Chaitanya (Anesthesia)
• Dr. Saleem Akthar (Internal Medicine)
Texila American University offers Post Graduate Medicine Programs in academic partnership with the University of Central Nicaragua (UCN).
Our program includes,
• MD/MS with Royal College (UK) Exams Training Program,
• Master of Medical Science (MMSc),
• Ph.D. in Medicine,
• Advanced PG Diploma in Medicine and many more.
Our programs are specifically designed for professional development, aiming at qualified doctors and other medical practitioners. TAU is associated with many leading and premium hospitals in India for clinical training/postings.