Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Public health management is the study of measures for the protection and promotion of health. It includes the prevention of diseases or injuries and the maintenance of health standards. This is done through the organized efforts of society, organizations, communities, and individuals.
Texila American University offers several Public Health Programs via Distance & Online programs. The programs are reliable with affordable tuition fees, unlike other universities. The DOP programs would benefit the students in various ways:
Programs are offered in a unique Online Teaching Learning Process (OTLP)
- Instant and continuous support by the faculties
- Modular based curriculum, which focuses on the core competency and skills
- Lectures for every module and sub-modules, developed by the faculty members
- Round-the-clock support by the dedicated Student Coordinators
- Continuous and weekly assessment for evaluation
Programs Offered in the School of Public Health:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health (Advanced Standing)
- Ph.D. in Public Health
- Ph.D. in Public Health (Integrated)
- Ph.D. in Health Education
The program prepares students to become leading public health professionals capable of addressing current global health problems through multidisciplinary approaches that apply the latest scientific knowledge.
By offering a variety of programs, students can pick an area of study that best fits their unique academic and career interests. With a graduate degree in public health, students may work in a variety of sectors and specialties, including health services administration, nutrition, and international health.