A medical doctor in India studies medicine without neet. Courses after 12th science biology, an alternative to neet exam Becoming a medical doctor is the dream of most Indians. If you want proof of what I just said, you can ask anyone who has just completed his schooling. Most will likely say they want to become a doctor. A career in medicine is the stepping stone to fame and respect in India. You must complete the MBBS course in an MCI (Medical Council of India) approved medical college. Getting admission to MBBS is a problematic endeavor. Only students with a high score in 12th grade get admitted into a medical college. In addition to good school scores, students must clear the NEET exam before admission.
Medical Qualification from Guyana
The NEET exam tests a student’s preparedness for studying medicine. It is not a test to calibrate a student’s brilliance or fitness for a doctor’s profession. The objective of the NEET exam is to distribute the limited number of MBBS seats fairly and equitably among aspirants. You need to get the correct score in NEET to be fit to pursue studying medicine.
There are two main types of medical colleges in India. Those run by state governments, union governments, and privately owned institutions. These last two types of institutions have their prescription for admission. The most preferred are the colleges run by the union government, such as JIPMER and AIIMS. The competition is tough, and getting through is difficult for all aspirants.
Students don’t have to give up their ambition of becoming a doctor after they have failed all attempts to join MBBS in India. They can do it abroad in Guyana by joining the 5-year MD (Doctor of Medicine) program offered by Texila American University – College of Medicine in their Guyana campus, South America. TAU has made Guyana one of the best countries to study medicine.
After completing the Doctor of Medicine course, you can start to practice as a physician in many countries around the world. You can meet the Medical Council of India’s requirements and register in India.
Factors that Make Texila Attractive for Doctor of Medicine Abroad
· You will love Guyana for its natural beauty, the warmth of the people, and the entertainment it provides. This is besides the outstanding quality of teaching and training. Your stay here during your studies will be memorable and something to talk about for the rest of your life.
· There are many commonalities between India and Guyana. Both were under British rule and were members of the Common Wealth. Like India, Guyana is home to heterogeneous ethnicities connected by English and Guyanese English Creole. English is the official language of the Guyanese Republic.
· As a student of Doctor of Medicine, you will feel comfortable with the local people. The country has many people who have migrated from south and north India. The country’s cultural outlook is similar to English-speaking Caribbean, making it easy to assimilate with the people here. You will feel at home when you socialize with the local people while studying medicine.
· The medical degree awarded by TAU is globally recognized for practicing and obtaining higher qualifications. Our University also offers post-graduate training for fellowships and doctorates in medical practice.
· Guyana and Our campuses are well connected to the country’s top airports. That makes it easy for Indian students to fly in and out of the country anytime. The government has a favorable climate throughout the year. It is comparable with India. Indian students studying in Guyana rarely have any complaints about the environment in the Caribbean region.
The Comfort Considerations of Doing Doctor of Medicine
Texila can provide you with comfortable accommodation during your education. As a student, you will like the hostel here and never feel homesick. Hostels at the campus follow the highest standards of housekeeping. Accommodation is available for boys and girls. Restrictions for Indians in Guyana are minimal. Once your admission is confirmed, the university will guide you through the travel documentation process.
Favorable reputation as a student-friendly university. If you need any unique guidance, you can send a message and get a prompt reply. Here is a glimpse of
what can you expect from TAU hostels?
- · Separate hostels for boys and girls
- · Twin-sharing or independent room
- · Choice of air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms
- · Comfort and good furnishings
- · Round-the-clock security
- · Proximity to the university’s campus
- · Access to refrigerators, laundry machines, Wi-Fi internet
- · Choice of Indian and continental food
- · In-house paid laundry services
- · Transport services for residential students
If we take the cost of living in the United States of America as the benchmark, rent in Guyana is cheaper by 78%, and the overall cost will be lesser by 34%.
Studying in Guyana for a medical degree costs less than you may have imagined.
Life is never dull in Guyana because it has plenty of places for entertainment and recreation. At the university’s campus, you will get enough space to stroll, play games, read books at the library, and work out at the gym.
TAU-COM, Transparent Admission Process Benefits
Texila American University is one of CAAMHP accredited medical college in Guyana which follows a transparent admission process for its undergraduate medical program.
To start, you should apply online. Once you initiate the process, you will receive all relevant details, including tuition fees and scholarships for which you may be eligible.
After submitting the online form, you must submit all the essential documents for scrutiny. Scrutiny is necessary to ensure that the applicant has met the admission requirements. Follow every instruction carefully to avoid rejection.
There are two levels of scrutiny – the initial review to determine eligibility and the second by the admission committee. Once the committee approves your application, you must take TMAT (Texila Admission Test).
If you have already applied for a bank loan in India, you can authorize your bank to pay on your behalf. Then you pay fees as directed by the university. We will give you their banking details and the timeframe for transferring money.
You must take a few mini-interviews before the final admission decision is conveyed.
Check List for Selecting the Right College Abroad for Medicine
- · The certifying authority and the teaching college should be in the same country
- · The offering university must have good laboratories and proper infrastructure
- · The teaching university must have a verifiable track record and reputation
- · The university must be attached to hospitals with a favorable student-patient ratio
- · Teaching universities that have tie-up quality hospitals should be preferred
- · The university must have good facilities for food, living quarters, and hostels
- · Campuses must meet the highest standards prescribed for medical education
- · Campuses must be well-fenced with round-the-clock security cover
- · Students should prefer universities with the right ambiance that promotes learning
- · Good faculty, a well-stocked library, fast Wi-Fi, Access to parks, recreation, airports, highways, and polite locals are the other factors that will consider when joining a medical school abroad.