Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Global demand for online education is at an all-time high. In fact, by 2022, it’s expected that 65% of higher education will be delivered via the web. That’s pretty staggering when you consider the impact on education and student experience. The popularity of online education has seen a meteoric rise over the past decade. The famous Harvard Business Review stated that the rise of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) has been faster and had more impact than the transition from books to eBooks. The high costs of tuition and living in certain areas of the globe have led to an influx of demand for educators to teach people online. Online education is booming around the world. If a college degree is your goal, you’re not alone. Millions upon millions of students are joining online courses on a weekly basis to achieve their academic goals. Read on to know how you can pursue a medical degree online from internationally accredited institutions.
Roughly one-in-four college graduates (23%) report that they have taken a class online. However, the share doubles to 46% among those who have graduated in the past ten years. Among all adults who have taken a class online, 39% say the format’s educational value is equal to that of a course taken in a classroom.
Why Should You choose Distance & Online Education?
A Small Statistics
- 29% of working professionals say that their online courses offer an equal value compared with courses taken in a classroom.
- 51% of the college students’ say that online courses provide the same value as their regular courses.
- Online learning provides increased flexibility to take Under Graduation classes by 71%
- Online learning provides the opportunity for professional adults to take up the classes while working full-time to 62%
- Online learning increases the variety of classes to 48%
The selection of the university should address the following:
- Accreditation from renowned bodies like UNESCO-IAU (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization – International Association of Universities), ICDE – International Council for Distance Education, IADL – International Association for Distance Learning
- Well-defined quality and structured delivery model
- Student satisfaction and ratings
- Stable and accessible platform across gadgets
A glimpse of our recognition
- Courses Recognized by ICDE & IADL
- UNESCO-IAU listed
- 3500+ Students from over 70 countries have chosen Texila
- Proven delivery with the highest quality of student satisfaction
- Global Recognition
- Unlimited access to digital contents
We have transformed the lives and careers of 4000+ students from 70+ countries….
Be a part of the transformation – Switch to Texila