The Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management curriculum prepares students for careers in marketing, sales, and marketing research. The marketing major focuses on the study of all activities required to determine which products and services are most desired by consumers as well as how to design and implement programs to efficiently communicate and distribute products and services. Marketing students learn to make decisions about product design and quality, pricing, advertising, channels of distribution, and personal selling in ways to enhance consumer satisfaction and further the goals of the company or organization. The approach to marketing education is to provide a comprehensive set of courses and experiences that allow students to approach problems with a clear understanding of the marketing function as well as the interrelationships of marketing with other functions.
The student who graduates with a major in Marketing Management will be able to:
- Critically evaluate marketing situations and make informed marketing decisions.
- Explain the significance of global markets and the universal marketing processes to develop global marketing plans.
- Relate how marketing has contributed to the political, economic, and legal environments of today’s global society.
- Develop competency in the technological applications used by the marketing profession.
- Describe the complex nature of corporate ethics and the social responsibility of organizations in the conduct of marketing activities.
- Demonstrate professional and effective written and oral communications skills.
- Develop the leadership skills necessary to function as a senior staff member in a marketing department or marketing agency.
Program Learning Outcomes
The program learning outcomes (PLOs) set out the academic learning, skills, and achievements that the student must reliably demonstrate before graduation.
Upon successful completion of the courses in the Marketing Management program, the graduating students shall:
- Use appropriate techniques and software to analyze and solve marketing problems.
- Have effective communication skills, both written and oral, in the marketing context.
- Demonstrate critical thinking through effective integration of their marketing knowledge with other disciplines.
- Be current in their knowledge of the marketing discipline.
- Demonstrate professional behavior at all times.
|Year 1||Semester 1||Block 1||MG2101||Organizational Behavior||4|
|Block 2||LA2101||Business Communications||4|
|Block 3||MG2102||Principles of Management||4|
|Block 4||MA2101||Basic Mathematics||4|
|Semester 2||Block 5||MK2101||Principles of Marketing||4|
|Block 6||MG2103||Fundamentals of Business Environment (Management Theory)||4|
|Block 7||AC2101||Principles of Accounting||4|
|Year 2||Semester 3||Block 9||BL2201||Business Law||4|
|Block 10||HR2201||Human Resource Management||4|
|Block 11||EC2201||Business Economics||4|
|Block 12||MA2202||Statistics for Business Decisions||4|
|Semester 4||Block 13||MG2204||Strategic Management||4|
|Block 14||MG2205||Research Methodology||4|
|Block 16||MG2207||Business Management Internship||4|
|Year 3||Semester 5||Block 17||MK3102||Consumer Behavior||4|
|Block 18||MK3103||Customer Relationship Management||4|
|Block 19||MK3104||Product Planning & Branding Strategy||4|
|Semester 6||Block 20||MK3105||Advertisement and Sales Promotion||4|
|Block 21||MK3106||Digital Marketing||4|
|Block 22||MK3107||International Marketing||4|
|Year 4||Semester 7||Block 23||Specialization Elective 1||4|
|Block 24||Specialization Elective 2||4|
|Block 25||Specialization Elective 3||4|
|Semester 8||Block 26||MG3208||Project Work||20|
Bachelor of Business Administration (Part-Time)
“Studying tertiary education at university can be an intellectual challenge at times. But I must admit that enrolling in the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Texila American University has been the best decision of my life yet. The learning environment is up to the standards and is comfortable with the best learning facilities. Currently, studying Organizational Behavior as my first studies here so far has been the greatest experience with the most supportive learning environment, faculties, and cooperative classmates. I’m very thankful and obligated to Texila and those special people in my life who have constantly been there with supportive encouragement and motivation, which has kept me going.”
Please fill the form below, we will mail you the details of Tuition Fees and Scholarships of our Business Administration Degree program.