Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
ACCA qualification is globally-recognized, that provides a strong foundation to students and professionals, now you can transfer Credits to Pursue a BBA or MBA Degree.
Texila American University (TAU) is committed to excellence in higher education, research, and innovation. We are currently embarking on an ambitious plan to strengthen our academic span and increase our range of activities with the aim of becoming one of the top academic and research institutions in the region offering programs in business administration.
Most young individuals and high school graduates have started their tertiary education by pursuing the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) qualifications to become finance professionals. This becomes a pathway to grow your academic skills in any direction in the business field. It also opens opportunities to the best and most prestigious roles in your career, from General Manager, Project Manager, Operations Research Analyst, to Financial Analyst. As young graduates, you may want to grab all the opportunities available within your reach, especially in this fast-changing and growing economy.
Here, TAU gives you the opportunity to take the next step and open another door to broaden your horizon. With ACCA qualification or students pursuing this degree, you can now enroll for your bachelor’s or master’s in business administration degree. Studying ACCA also gives you the opportunity to be exempted from those long number of years. It gives you the pathway to finish faster and enhance your academics and take you to your career goals at a faster rate. While ACCA provides you with specialized skill sets, our BBA and MBA programs teaches you to handle the overall business. With this combination, you are likely to become one of the most accomplished individuals.
Here is a list of ACCA qualification to guide you:
- ACCA Foundation-Level Qualification (RQF) UK National Qualification Level
- ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2) is equivalent to GCSE level.
- ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 3) is equivalent to GCE advanced level.
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)/Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) is equivalent to a certificate of higher education.
- ACCA Qualification(FHEQ) UK ACADEMIC STANDARD
- ACCA Applied Knowledge (level 4) is equivalent to a certificate of higher education.
- ACCA Applied Skills (level 6)is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- ACCA Strategic Professional (level 7)is equivalent to a master’s degree.
Here is how you can utilize your ACCA qualification to transfer credits in order to fast track your career to pursue your bachelor’s or master’s in business administration degree with exemptions at TAU.
- After completing your RQF level 4 and FHEQ level 4, you would be eligible for the bachelor’s degree with the exemption.
- After completing your FHEQ level 6 equivalent to a bachelor’s degree, you would now be eligible to pursue a master’s degree.
- After completing your FHEQ level 7 equivalent to a master’s degree, you can now use this pathway to pursue your PhD in management.
Most individuals have only accomplished in one segment. Why do you have to limit yourself? Take the opportunity to explore your options in becoming a valuable individual in the international market. Upon acquiring advanced degrees, you can also start and grow your own business as it gives you an unlimited advantage in the real world.